Free tour with immersive exhibition
Via a thematic and intimate itinerary that promotes reflection, the immersive exhibition 'Cezanne, the Lights of Provence' reveals Cezanne’s inner torment, the power of his compositions, his approach to light and colour, and his link with nature, which was his greatest source of inspiration-his obsession.
Discover also the short programme 'Kandinsky, the Odyssey of Abstraction'.
Duration: 1hr-1hr30 | For all | from 20 pupils
€8,50 per pupil
Organising your visit
- Visit schedule: between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday, excluding school holidays.
- Supervision: teachers and leaders must be present throughout the entire duration of the visit. They are responsible for their students’ behaviour.
Booking your visit
Contact: Manuella Metellus +33 1 80 98 46 04 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must book in advance via email
- You will receive an email confirming your visit time slot (subject to availability).
- Accepted payment methods: Cheque, cash, bank card or government money orders.
- Cancellation: to cancel, please contact us at least 10 days before the date of your visit. After this time, cancellation fees will apply.
- Prices are per student unless otherwise specified. Leader prices: 1 free leader for every 8 paid students. Each additional leader is charged at €13 per person.
- School visits are accepted for children and students aged 5 to 25.