Booking online only. No ticket office on site.
- The Atelier des Lumières is open everyday.
- From Monday to Thursday: 10am-6pm. Late night opening on Fridays and Saturdays until 10pm and Sundays until 7pm.
- The book and gift shop is open during the Atelier’s opening hours.
- Last entrance 1hr before the closing time.
|Senior rate (more than 65 years old)*||€14|
|Reduced rate (students, disability card-holders, unemployed and Education Pass holders)*||€12|
|Youth rate (5-25 years old)*||€10|
|Pass Open Journée||€29|
|Family offer (2 adults and 2 children aged 5-25 years old)||€44|
|Children under the age of 5*||Free|
* on presentation of written proof
Getting to the Atelier des Lumières
38 rue Saint Maur 75 011 Paris
+33 1 80 98 46 00
By metro: (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), (Rue Saint-Maur) and (Père Lachaise) lines
By bus : et
The Atelier des Lumières is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
The use of buggies is not permitted.
Cellophane suitcases are forbidden. For security reasons, the contents of each bag must be controlled.
Pets are not allowed in the art centre.
The program in the Studio may present risks for people with epilepsy and young children.