The Culturespaces sites
Musées et centres d’art
Exceptional opening from 21 December to 6 January until 10pm.
Closing at 6pm on 24/25/31 December and 1st January.
- The Atelier des Lumières is open from Monday to Thursday from 10am to 6pm. Late night opening on Fridays and Saturdays until 10pm and Sundays until 7pm.
- The book and gift shop open during the Atelier’s opening hours.
- BE CAREFUL: FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY: closing of the ticket office at 4pm • ON WEEKEND: booking online only
- The Studio is open during the Atelier’s opening hours. Early closing dates:
- 29 November: closing at 5pm
- 5 December: closing at 5pm
- 11 December: closing at 5pm
- 13 December: closing at 4pm
- 19 December: closing at 5pm
The only way to avoid queuing at the ticket office
- Book your priority-access ticket without extra charge
- Schedule for the comfort of visit: 12pm-2pm
|Senior rate (more than 65 years old)||€13,5|
|Reduced rate *||€11,5|
|Youth rate (5-25 years old)||€9,5|
|Family offer (2 adults and 2 children aged 7-17 years old||€42|
|children under the age of 5 (on presentation of written proof)||Free|
* (students, disability card-holders, unemployed and Education Pass holders - on presentation of written proof).
Payment methods: cash and credit card (Visa, Eurocar spéd-Mastercard).
Getting to the Atelier des Lumières
38 rue Saint Maur 75 011 Paris
+33 1 80 98 46 00
By metro: (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), (Rue Saint-Maur) and (Père Lachaise) lines
By bus : et
The Atelier des Lumières is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
The use of buggies is not permitted.
Pets are not allowed in the art centre.
The program in the Studio may present risks for people with epilepsy and young children.