Online booking only
- The Atelier des Lumières is open everyday.
- Monet, Renoir, Chagall : from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- Jimmy Nelson and Klimt pre-evenings : from Monday to Sunday from 6.30pm to 8.15pm
- Please make sure that you arrive 15mn in advance
- The book and gift shop is open during the Atelier’s opening hours.
- Duration of the day exhibition : 1h during the day
- Duration of the pre-evening exhibition : 40 mn
|Senior rate (more than 65 years old)*||€14|
|Reduced rate (students, disability card-holders, unemployed and Education Pass holders)*||€12|
|Youth rate (5-25 years old)*||€10|
|Pass Open Journée||€29|
|Family offer (2 adults and 2 children aged 5-25 years old)||€44|
|Children under the age of 5*||Free|
* on presentation of written proof
Getting to the Atelier des Lumières
38 rue Saint Maur 75 011 Paris
+33 1 80 98 46 00
By metro: (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), (Rue Saint-Maur) and (Père Lachaise) lines
By bus : et
The Atelier des Lumières is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
The use of buggies is not permitted.
Cellophane suitcases are forbidden. For security reasons, the contents of each bag must be controlled.
Pets are not allowed in the art centre.
The program in the Studio may present risks for people with epilepsy and is not suitable for very young children.