- Monday to Thursday: 10am to 6pm. Late night opening on Fridays and Saturdays until 10pm and Sundays until 7pm.
- Summer opening hours from 8 July to 28 August: Monday to Saturday: 10am to 8pm and Sunday: 10am to 7pm.
- Please make sure that you arrive 15 mn in advance. Last entrance 1hr before closure.
- The book and gift shop is open during the Atelier’s opening hours.
- Duration of the exhibitions: 1hr.
>> Please note that you benefit from a preferential rate when buying online.
|Senior rate (more than 65 years old)||€15|
|Reduced rate (students, disability card-holders, unemployed and Education Pass holders)||€13|
|Youth rate (5-25 years old)||€11|
|Open day pass||€35|
|Family offer (2 adults and 2 children aged 5-25 years old)||€48|
|Children under the age of 5||Free|
Getting to the Atelier des Lumières
38 rue Saint Maur 75 011 Paris
+33 1 80 98 46 00
By metro: (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), (Rue Saint-Maur) and (Père Lachaise) lines
By bus : et
The Atelier des Lumières is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
Buggies are forbiden for safety reasons. We advise you to bring a baby carrier.
Cellophane suitcases are forbidden. For security reasons, the contents of each bag must be controlled.
Pets are not allowed in the art centre.
The programme in the Studio may present risks for people with epilepsy and is not suitable for very young children.